Re: [Z_Scale] Re: 60' tank car project

  • SEARAILS
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
      Malcolm and Tim;

      At the Nurnberg show in Feb., John and I had originally discussed a modern 60' liquid tanker. The current Whalebelly LPG and transition era 3-dome project are being developed by listening to additional discussions from the Z list and Trainboard.

      Jim

    • SEARAILS
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
        John,
        Thanks for the additional explanation.
        I have previously posted a response, and should make it clear in this email to the list that this project is a SEARAILS project.
        Jim