Re: [Z_Scale] Re: 60' tank car project

  • SEARAILS
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
      Malcolm and Tim;

      At the Nurnberg show in Feb., John and I had originally discussed a modern 60' liquid tanker. The current Whalebelly LPG and transition era 3-dome project are being developed by listening to additional discussions from the Z list and Trainboard.

      Jim

    • John & Sue Bartolotto
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
        Gentlemen,

        I believe so but this is not my project or product. You will have to
        contact SEARAILS owner Jim Shiff about this. I do know that the initial
        response when this project was announce was very strong "yes we would like
        this".

        My direct email is js bart @ pjsnet 1 . de (eliminate the spaces)

        John

        _____

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
          John,
          Thanks for the additional explanation.
          I have previously posted a response, and should make it clear in this email to the list that this project is a SEARAILS project.
          Jim