Re: [Z_Scale] 60' tank car project

  • Tom Fisher
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
      Don't know about the KIT, but his RTR tankers are in
      the mail according to an email from him in the past
      3-8 days (I forget exactly when it was sent).

      --- Malcolm Cleaveland <mcleavel@...> wrote:

      > To John Bartolotto (tried direct e-mail, got
      > bounced) and the list,
      >
      > Is the 60' tank car project still in the works?
      > With Uncle Will's
      > covered hoppers and the AZL autoracks and the
      > ribside boxcars and PS-2s
      > from MTL coming out soon, this is one of the last
      > modern cars we need,
      > aside from some exotics like coil cars.
      >
      > Also, I believe 3RWorks <http://www.3rworks.com>
      > was planning on
      > releasing a modern tanker kit. Maybe Kurt will give
      > us the status on that
      > offering. Great time to be in Z (if you have
      > bazillions of $$$$$$$$$).
      >
      > CheerZ,
      > -- Malcolm Z

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • SEARAILS
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
        Malcolm and Tim;

        At the Nurnberg show in Feb., John and I had originally discussed a modern 60' liquid tanker. The current Whalebelly LPG and transition era 3-dome project are being developed by listening to additional discussions from the Z list and Trainboard.

        Jim

      • John & Sue Bartolotto
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
          Gentlemen,

          I believe so but this is not my project or product. You will have to
          contact SEARAILS owner Jim Shiff about this. I do know that the initial
          response when this project was announce was very strong "yes we would like
          this".

          My direct email is js bart @ pjsnet 1 . de (eliminate the spaces)

          John

          _____

          Don't know about the KIT, but his RTR tankers are in
          the mail according to an email from him in the past
          3-8 days (I forget exactly when it was sent).

          --- Malcolm Cleaveland <mcleavel@...> wrote:

          > To John Bartolotto (tried direct e-mail, got
          > bounced) and the list,
          >
          > Is the 60' tank car project still in the works?
          > With Uncle Will's
          > covered hoppers and the AZL autoracks and the
          > ribside boxcars and PS-2s
          > from MTL coming out soon, this is one of the last
          > modern cars we need,
          > aside from some exotics like coil cars.
          >
          > Also, I believe 3RWorks <http://www.3rworks.com>
          > was planning on
          > releasing a modern tanker kit. Maybe Kurt will give
          > us the status on that
          > offering. Great time to be in Z (if you have
          > bazillions of $$$$$$$$$).
          >
          > CheerZ,
          > -- Malcolm Z

          http://mail.yahoo.com

          ain&w2=Ho+scale+model+train&w3=Model+train+n+scale&w4=Scale+model+train&w5=Z
          +scale+model+train&w6=G+scale+train&c=6&s=143&.sig=Zlt8sp9fYZDuXjbtkjK6nA>
          scale model train

          Ho
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Ho+scale+model+train&w1=G+scale+model+t
          rain&w2=Ho+scale+model+train&w3=Model+train+n+scale&w4=Scale+model+train&w5=
          Z+scale+model+train&w6=G+scale+train&c=6&s=143&.sig=eeoGyrVXVs5apPOHQEkPNQ>
          scale model train

          Model
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Model+train+n+scale&w1=G+scale+model+tr
          ain&w2=Ho+scale+model+train&w3=Model+train+n+scale&w4=Scale+model+train&w5=Z
          +scale+model+train&w6=G+scale+train&c=6&s=143&.sig=1e6uh1TSKQjCXOutogMMLQ>
          train n scale

          Scale
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Scale+model+train&w1=G+scale+model+trai
          n&w2=Ho+scale+model+train&w3=Model+train+n+scale&w4=Scale+model+train&w5=Z+s
          cale+model+train&w6=G+scale+train&c=6&s=143&.sig=SZKWV48Tx00dpllYJ-uClA>
          model train

          ain&w2=Ho+scale+model+train&w3=Model+train+n+scale&w4=Scale+model+train&w5=Z
          +scale+model+train&w6=G+scale+train&c=6&s=143&.sig=yTxEpaNBTVy8B6py7EwD1Q>
          scale model train

          =Ho+scale+model+train&w3=Model+train+n+scale&w4=Scale+model+train&w5=Z+scale
          +model+train&w6=G+scale+train&c=6&s=143&.sig=9a4F1sCfX0hwtzEN_Gwm7A> scale
          train

          _____

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          on the web.

          _____

        • SEARAILS
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
            John,
            Thanks for the additional explanation.
            I have previously posted a response, and should make it clear in this email to the list that this project is a SEARAILS project.
            Jim