Re: AZL SD70's

  • Robert Ray
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2006
      Any date yet? I'm really ready! :)

      -Robert
    • vincentgoudreault
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2006

        > There was an insert for Ztrack subscribers in the March/April issue
        of
        > Ztrack. If you missed it, we have posted the order form on our web
        site. The link
        > is:
        >
        > http://www.ztrack.com/AZL/azl_newreleases.html
        >
        > Ztrack subscriber price is $215.00 each plus shipping and handling.
        Dealer
        > pricing will vary though we have seen a number of dealer matching
        Ztrack price.

        > Rob

        But that is only for the NS and the UP ones. Is the price going to
        be the same regardless of the road name? I am eagerly awaiting the
        CN ones...

        CBVG
      • ztrack@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 2, 2006
          Sorry, still no firm release date.

          Yes, the CNR SD75is will be $215.00. We will have an order form in the
          upcoming May/June issue of Ztrack.

          Rob Kluz

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          6142 Northcliff Blvd.