Re: [Z_Scale] AZL SD70's

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2006
      There was an insert for Ztrack subscribers in the March/April issue of
      Ztrack. If you missed it, we have posted the order form on our web site. The link
      is:

      http://www.ztrack.com/AZL/azl_newreleases.html

      Ztrack subscriber price is $215.00 each plus shipping and handling. Dealer
      pricing will vary though we have seen a number of dealer matching Ztrack price.

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      http://www.ztrack.com/
      Distributor American Z Line

    • Robert Ray
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2006
        Any date yet? I'm really ready! :)

        -Robert
      • vincentgoudreault
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2006

          > There was an insert for Ztrack subscribers in the March/April issue
          of
          > Ztrack. If you missed it, we have posted the order form on our web
          site. The link
          > is:
          >
          > http://www.ztrack.com/AZL/azl_newreleases.html
          >
          > Ztrack subscriber price is $215.00 each plus shipping and handling.
          Dealer
          > pricing will vary though we have seen a number of dealer matching
          Ztrack price.

          > Rob

          But that is only for the NS and the UP ones. Is the price going to
          be the same regardless of the road name? I am eagerly awaiting the
          CN ones...

          CBVG
        • ztrack@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 2, 2006
            Sorry, still no firm release date.

            Yes, the CNR SD75is will be $215.00. We will have an order form in the
            upcoming May/June issue of Ztrack.

            Rob Kluz

            Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
            6142 Northcliff Blvd.