AZL SD70's

  • vincentgoudreault
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2006
      Rob, what is the price of the AZL SD70's? I don't remember seeing
      anything but ballpark figures (did I miss something?).

      CBVG
    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2006
        There was an insert for Ztrack subscribers in the March/April issue of
        Ztrack. If you missed it, we have posted the order form on our web site. The link
        is:

        http://www.ztrack.com/AZL/azl_newreleases.html

        Ztrack subscriber price is $215.00 each plus shipping and handling. Dealer
        pricing will vary though we have seen a number of dealer matching Ztrack price.

        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.
        Dublin, OH 43016
        phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
        http://www.ztrack.com/
        Distributor American Z Line

      • Robert Ray
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2006
          Any date yet? I'm really ready! :)

          -Robert
        • vincentgoudreault
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 1, 2006

            > There was an insert for Ztrack subscribers in the March/April issue
            of
            > Ztrack. If you missed it, we have posted the order form on our web
            site. The link
            > is:
            >
            > http://www.ztrack.com/AZL/azl_newreleases.html
            >
            > Ztrack subscriber price is $215.00 each plus shipping and handling.
            Dealer
            > pricing will vary though we have seen a number of dealer matching
            Ztrack price.

            > Rob

            But that is only for the NS and the UP ones. Is the price going to
            be the same regardless of the road name? I am eagerly awaiting the
            CN ones...

            CBVG
          • ztrack@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 2, 2006
              Sorry, still no firm release date.

              Yes, the CNR SD75is will be $215.00. We will have an order form in the
              upcoming May/June issue of Ztrack.

              Rob Kluz

              Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
              6142 Northcliff Blvd.