MTL and Ben's letter

  • omg_joel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      In my love letter from Ben, it said that there was a release of one of 13 Canadian cars in June, supposedly a British Columbia box car. Well, I see the CP boxcar, but not the one from BC. What am I doing wrong. PS Loren don't go anywhere with the opening line.....my girlfriend reads the Z scale stuff often.

      Regards , Joel

    • Joe DAmato
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2006
        Since Loren lacks manners sometimes :o) I'll take this one. I
        think Ben was refering to our N Scale Canada Series, not something
        in Z scale? Be easy on Ben, he's young and we are trying to keep
        him happy!

        Joe
        MTL

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, omg_joel <omg_joel@...> wrote:

        > In my love letter from Ben, it said that there was a release of
        one of 13 Canadian cars in June, supposedly a British Columbia box
        car. Well, I see the CP boxcar, but not the one from BC. What am I
        doing wrong. PS Loren don't go anywhere with the opening line.....my
        girlfriend reads the Z scale stuff often.

        > Regards , Joel

      • socalz44
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2006
          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Joe DAmato" <shipsure2003@...> wrote:

          > Since Loren lacks manners sometimes :o) I'll take this one. I
          > think Ben was refering to our N Scale Canada Series, not something
          > in Z scale? Be easy on Ben, he's young and we are trying to keep
          > him happy!
          >
          > Joe
          > MTL

          Joe, PLEASE don't wake Loren this weekend, I've got him working for me
          filling MTL turnout orders among other things. Glad he's with us, he's
          the only reason I'm not in trouble more than I am here. Cheers, Jim
          CCRR