Re: [Z_Scale] Ghost Wagons

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2006
      The March/April 2006 issue of Ztrack has an article on creating your own
      'Ghost Wagon'. The article is by Robert Latimer and uses a Marklin locomotive to
      create a powered boxcar. More information on Ztrack can be found on our web
      site: www.ztrack.com

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      http://www.ztrack.com/
      Distributor American Z Line

    • vincentgoudreault
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2006
        Rob, what is the price of the AZL SD70's? I don't remember seeing
        anything but ballpark figures (did I miss something?).

        CBVG
      • ztrack@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2006
          There was an insert for Ztrack subscribers in the March/April issue of
          Ztrack. If you missed it, we have posted the order form on our web site. The link
          is:

          http://www.ztrack.com/AZL/azl_newreleases.html

          Ztrack subscriber price is $215.00 each plus shipping and handling. Dealer
          pricing will vary though we have seen a number of dealer matching Ztrack price.

          Rob

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          6142 Northcliff Blvd.
          Dublin, OH 43016
          phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
          http://www.ztrack.com/
          Distributor American Z Line

        • Robert Ray
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 1, 2006
            Any date yet? I'm really ready! :)

            -Robert
          • vincentgoudreault
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 1, 2006

              > There was an insert for Ztrack subscribers in the March/April issue
              of
              > Ztrack. If you missed it, we have posted the order form on our web
              site. The link
              > is:
              >
              > http://www.ztrack.com/AZL/azl_newreleases.html
              >
              > Ztrack subscriber price is $215.00 each plus shipping and handling.
              Dealer
              > pricing will vary though we have seen a number of dealer matching
              Ztrack price.

              > Rob

              But that is only for the NS and the UP ones. Is the price going to
              be the same regardless of the road name? I am eagerly awaiting the
              CN ones...

              CBVG
            • ztrack@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 2, 2006
                Sorry, still no firm release date.

                Yes, the CNR SD75is will be $215.00. We will have an order form in the
                upcoming May/June issue of Ztrack.

                Rob Kluz

                Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                6142 Northcliff Blvd.