Skip to search.

Re: [Z_Scale] Z schedule on this holiday weekend!

  • randy smidt
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2006
      Sounds like you had a good weekend Malcolm. Keep us posted on your progress towawrd your Z scale display.

      Randy

      Malcolm Cleaveland <mcleavel@...> wrote:
      Attended my first meeting of the local (well, 30 miles away) RR club.
      I'm the only Z scaler and they were enthusiastic about having somebody who models (or should I say, intends to model) in that scale. Another thing I have to do this weekend is finish putting together an HO kit that I started last night at the meeting, intended for a club layout donated to a local museum. They put on local train show every year and next year I hope to have a small Z layout to show.

      CheerZ,
      -- Malcolm Z