Re: Z shops in London

  • its_all_downhill
    Message 1 of 11 , May 28, 2006
      Hi Brad

      As I live near York and the NRM, I can tell you that you can indeed take photos there and I
      still take pictures there even though I go probably 3-4 times a year.. :)

      As for train journeys from London, GNER is direct to York and it takes just under 2 hours-
      ish to get there. I can also recommend the model railway exhibit as you come out of the
      station. If you come out of main enterance turn left and follow all the way round..

      Sheffield is out of your way unless you fancy a mad dash, and MG Sharp is not near the
      station.. but they do have Z. :) Maybe stay a night in York.

      I can also stay that there are some nice things to do there and if your not scared of heights
      got to the top of the minister, the view is amazing on a good day. and a walk round the
      city wall is always a good view on the city.

      Regards
      Tom (up't north, in't Yorkshire tha knows...)

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Russ Meier" <agentink_and_zfan@...> wrote:

      > Brad,
      >
      > I just found all my pictures from York -- including pictures from inside the museum. I
      > forgot I had them! Can you imagine forgetting train pictures! So, you should be able to
      > take photos.
      [snip]