Re: Z schedule during this holiday weekend!

  • sgt_tim7
    Message 1 of 9 , May 27, 2006
      Sounds like half of the members of this group will be doing great
      things in "Z" this weekend, and the other half wishes they were
      working on "Z".

      Well, so far I have finished the last of my Ottawa Yard Mules. I have
      some orders to package up to mail now. Will be working on the farm
      equipment today. Maybe pour another mold for the tractors. The
      demand is massively greater than the supply. 3 tractors on a
      flatcar. Nice!!!!!!

      Hobo Tim