Monroe WA train show photos with video of AZL Cab Forward

  • Tom Gilchrist
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2006
      This last weekend, the Northwest Pacific Z Scalers were joined by
      members of the Cascade Z Modelers for the Monroe WA train show. We
      had a couple of module systems running up to 6 trains at a time. A
      great time was had by all...here are the photos and video on my
      site...the CZM photos will be posted on their site.

      http://www.tomgtomg.com/z

      Thanks, tomg
    • sgt_tim7
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2006
        As always, the Northwest Pacific Z Scalers and the Cascade Z
        Modelers display marvelous modular Z scale at it's BEST! More
        Photos! Need More Photos! Keep up the outstanding Hobby
        Accomplishments!

        Hobo Tim

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Gilchrist" <tomg@...> wrote:

        > This last weekend, the Northwest Pacific Z Scalers were joined by
        > members of the Cascade Z Modelers for the Monroe WA train show. We
        > had a couple of module systems running up to 6 trains at a time. A
        > great time was had by all...here are the photos and video on my
        > site...the CZM photos will be posted on their site.
        >
        > http://www.tomgtomg.com/z
        >
        > Thanks, tomg

      • de Champeaux Dominique
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2006
          > here are the photos and
          > video on my
          > site...the CZM photos will be posted on their site.
          >
          > http://www.tomgtomg.com/z
          >
          > Thanks, tomg

          What an awesome video and an awesome engine! But I
          can't afford one <cry>!

          If I may permit myself an idea, I would suggest having
          it running at a slower speed to enhance the huge size
          of the prototype engine, as I suppose like all other
          AZL types it must have very good low speed
          caracteristics.

          Dominique

          Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualité en temps réel.
          Rendez-vous sur http://fr.yahoo.com/set
        • Don Avila
          Message 4 of 4 , May 3, 2006
            Can someone tell me how to set the movie settings. I upgraded to the
            latest software, but when attempting to download a file, I get to an
            image of a torn piece of film and everything stops.

            Thanks. ...don