Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Z Track Magazine

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2006
      In a message dated 5/1/06 10:45:20 PM, dlhort1955@... writes:

      > I thought Kalmbach was printing them here in Milwaukee, and I would
      > get the first one every month. :)

      Sorry, Kalmbach is only doing our hobby shop distribution. All printing and
      single issue mailings are handled here in Columbus. The good news is that is
      should be arriving very soon!

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com

    • Jim Thomas
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2006
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Hjortnaes" <dlhort1955@...> wrote:

        > How did you get one so fast? Did Rob hand deliver it to you?
        > I thought Kalmbach was printing them here in Milwaukee, and I would
        > get the first one every month. :)
        >
        > DAVE, THE MAGAZINE WAS DELIVERED BY USPS. IT IS STILL PRINTED
        LOCALLY. KALMBACH HAS TAKEN ON SOME DISTRIBUTION. JIM