Re: [Z_Scale] Congrats to Tom Browning...

  • David George
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
      Way to go Tom !
      You deserve recognition for your superb craftsmanship,,,and for being one heck of a nice guy,
      .
      I still thank you for your assistance when I attended my first away show as a solo exhibiter, in Mesquitte,Tx. about 4 years ago. You , and others of your group helped me out ,,but you took pictures and followed up with me on helps and advice.
      Thanks again and Congrats !

      Mister Dave