Re: Congrats to Tom Browning...

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
      Are any of these model's photos online? I would love to see his work.
    • David George
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
        Way to go Tom !
        You deserve recognition for your superb craftsmanship,,,and for being one heck of a nice guy,
        .
        I still thank you for your assistance when I attended my first away show as a solo exhibiter, in Mesquitte,Tx. about 4 years ago. You , and others of your group helped me out ,,but you took pictures and followed up with me on helps and advice.
        Thanks again and Congrats !

        Mister Dave