Congrats to Tom Browning...

  • Adam Amick
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
      ...for winning "Best in Show" and completing his 11th of 12 required
      structures for his Master Model Railroader - Master Builder -
      Structures category today at the Division 3 NMRA Mini-Convention in
      Dallas!

      Tom built a beautiful model of a fixed crane used to move objects from
      rail cars to trucks here locally. If memory serves, all 11 of Tom's
      structures have been scratch-built in Z scale, and several have scored
      over 110 of the maximum possible 125 points in judging.

      The words of today... "uno mas!"

      Way to go, Tom!

      Adam
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
        Are any of these model's photos online? I would love to see his work.
      • David George
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
          Way to go Tom !
          You deserve recognition for your superb craftsmanship,,,and for being one heck of a nice guy,
          .
          I still thank you for your assistance when I attended my first away show as a solo exhibiter, in Mesquitte,Tx. about 4 years ago. You , and others of your group helped me out ,,but you took pictures and followed up with me on helps and advice.
          Thanks again and Congrats !

          Mister Dave