Re: 9V Adaptors

  • socalz44
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 1, 2006
      ---Jay, Nil ilicit corborundum. We've all had similar run-ins with
      shop personel. You ought to bring up Z down here in a San Diego
      Train/Hobby store and if you think the walking dead are at Radio
      Shack or the post office you ain't seen nothin' yet! I enjoyed your
      rant. I think we need to get the message count back up to average.
      Keep smiling, Jim CCRR

      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/z_scale> " on the
      > > web.
      > > *