Z - For Sale - Brass - GE C44-9W, NS #9084

  • ramhawk_25
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      I have a Z-Scale GE C44-9W RLW brass engine for sale. It is brand new
      and has only been taken out of the box for test run and photos. I've
      had it for about 5 years and would like to weed out my Z-scale items
      since I am also into HO and N scales.

      Rogue Locomotive Works, Inc. Stock #1816-2
      Z-scale Brass
      GE C44-9W, Norfolk-Southern #9084
      Micro-trains couplers
      Purchased in May of 2001 -

      $450 or best offer

      I have set up a temp web site with a few photos:
      http://datastreaminc.dyndns.org:1151

      -Lee
      Murfreesboro, TN