RE: [Z_Scale] Re: Flex Track Problems

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2006
      > Of course the easy answer is don't
      > bend it unless you
      > are laying a curve, but otherwise using a
      > straightedge ruler or
      > yardstick to return it to straight works pretty
      > well.

      The only problem is that one can bend it involuntarily
      while trying to join sections with reluctant rail
      joiners.

      And there I don't find a straight edge ruler or a
      yardstick are very useful, because you nearly need to
      bend the track on the other way to cancel the initial
      bending. That's why the track I'm laying on my yard is
      not completely straight (but on a prototype yard the
      track is oftenly a little bit bended, isn't it?).

      Dominique