Kibri Kits wanted

  • elf_rohirrim
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30 8:02 PM
      WANTED --

      I am looking for 2 Kibri building kits. Before searching on-line, I thought I'd ask here first,
      in case anyone in our group has them but is thinking of not using what they have; that
      way, we'd have 2 happy members.

      They can be either still in box, or as finished kits (depending on price) -- though I do
      enjoy putting them together.

      I'd like # K6810 -- Gate and Pharmacy
      and either
      #K6800 -- Biel Town houses
      or #K6820 -- Biel Music School

      Please contact me off-line so we can talk price, delivery, etc. (I'm in the USA)
      elf-rohirrim @ earthlink.net (remove spaces)

      Many thanks

      ELF