Re: MTL Track Road Beds

  • socalz44
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 28, 2006
      Jeff, Thanks for the complements. I will continue to use the
      Woodland Scenics line of products. I think I mentioned that the
      Central CA was my first modelling adventure. I could have bought all
      the Kalmbach books, but as a newby, 6 years ago, I simply followed the
      directions in the WS scenery guide. It seemed pretty easy to follow
      and well, you've seen the results. Learning and getting better and
      just plain making it look as real as it can be are my goals. Most of
      the fellows have been at this for many years and know all the tricks,
      different products and techniques. I've got the other books, but the
      WS book is the bible for me. If you want take a look at the Central
      CA again, and compare this little diorama I did. I think you'll agree
      the diorama is better. Can't wait to get a house. Cheers, Jim CCRR