Re: caboose

  • Joe DAmato
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 3, 2006
      Robert,

      You've been looking over my shoulder? I've been researching a new
      Caboose and if I can get the approval then I would do the trucks at the
      same time. The problem with Z is that there is so much that still
      needs to be done, where do you start? I've over modifying Marklin
      Cabeese, great cars mind you, but I have to make new underframes so
      they sit right and it's time for a new style anyway.

      Joe

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Ray" <pray59@...> wrote:

      > What I wish is for MTL to go ahead and produce Swing Motion Caboose
      > Trucks with power pickup, like used on the Kato N Scale cabooses.
      They