Re: Power Pack Question

  • Terry J.N. Rowsell
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2006
      Merci Dominique,

      My Tech II is indeed pulse so maybe I should not use it as a
      precaution. I believet that I will be wanting to go DCC anyway but
      for now I need a simple pack and Jay Greer suggested the Lajos Theck
      Snail Speed Controller which looks very good but may be more
      suitable to very small layouts (???).

      For DCC I know that Digitrax has some decoders suggested for Z. Is
      their power system suitable, do you know?

      Thanks,
      Terry

      -- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique

      ______
      > Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez
      les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.
      > Téléchargez sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com

    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 3, 2006
        > For DCC I know that Digitrax has some decoders
        > suggested for Z. Is
        > their power system suitable, do you know?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Terry

        Unfortunately I'm not yet in the process of DCC, so
        I'm unable to give you an answer.
        Dom