To ease size of photo section I have a link to more Z photos offsite

  • Terry J.N. Rowsell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hi all,

      I have kept 10 pictures in my folder "A new scale for me! - Terry
      Rowsell" on this Group. I have created a yahoo photo album with many
      more outside this Group.

      Here is the link:

      http://photos.yahoo.com/terryrowsell

      I have also placed this link in the "Links" section of this Group.

      Please feel free to have a look. Also included are some pics from a
      small operating N scale layout I built about 10 years ago and my two
      1:48 scale R/C model ships. The real star is my newfound love of Z!

      Cheers,
      Terry