Re: MTL to discontinue Marklin-couplers in October.

  • socalz44
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2006
      Group, Hate to sound provincial or worse, but I feel MTL should have
      done this in October, 2000. If you live in North America and still use
      Marklin couplers.....? Cheers, Jim CCRR
    • loren snyder
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2006
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "socalz44" <jimo.crcmnvgtr@...> wrote:

        > Group, Hate to sound provincial or worse, but I feel MTL should have
        > done this in October, 2000. If you live in North America and still use
        > Marklin couplers.....? Cheers, Jim CCRR

        Jim, Sounds good to me. What is that saying?....."when in Rome, do as
        the Romans do" Well, this is America, so do as the Americans do, eh?
        Loren
      • socalz44
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 28, 2006
          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "loren snyder" <ljsnyder@...> wrote:

          > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "socalz44" <jimo.crcmnvgtr@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Loren, Don't forget our good neighbors north and south of us. I
          took the weekend off and went sailing, couldn't stand the deer and
          antelope any more! Cheers, Jim CCRR

          > Jim, Sounds good to me. What is that saying?....."when in Rome, do
          as
          > the Romans do" Well, this is America, so do as the Americans do, eh?
          > Loren

        • omg_joel
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 28, 2006
            Hi Loren. Americans say Huh. Its we Canadians that say eh. But I'm sure all the Americans understood what you meant. Regards Joel, in the great white niorth, eh

            loren snyder <ljsnyder@...> wrote: --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "socalz44" <jimo.crcmnvgtr@...> wrote:

            > Group, Hate to sound provincial or worse, but I feel MTL should have
            > done this in October, 2000. If you live in North America and still use
            > Marklin couplers.....? Cheers, Jim CCRR

            Jim, Sounds good to me. What is that saying?....."when in Rome, do as
            the Romans do" Well, this is America, so do as the Americans do, eh?

            G scale model train Ho scale model train Model train n scale Scale model train Z scale model train Z scale

            ---------------------------------

            Regards , Joel

          • loren snyder
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 28, 2006
              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, omg_joel <omg_joel@...> wrote:

              > Hi Loren. Americans say Huh. Its we Canadians that say eh. But I'm
              sure all the Americans understood what you meant. Regards Joel, in
              the great white niorth, eh

              Joel,

              I was wondering where I got that expression and then I remembered, my
              maternal grand father was originally from Canada, so you see...I have
              a little of the Canook in me too!

              Heinz 57,
              Loren
            • Stephen Moore