loren taking picture

  • thomasc600
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      I have not taken pictures in ages I have both pre world war 2 ziss and
      new digital .you might try painters drop cloth light beige due not sq.
      off bottom gentle round it so back ground disappears might even try 16
      inch goose necklamp holders with halgon mini 75 watt bulbs and 1 with
      soft white or soft pink its just maybe even old fashion pole lamp
      (could be way off base being never took any z scale pictures.)did work
      with my brother back early 60,s auto commericals.thing i remeber best
      the photographer build in 15 mins complete scaffold go over front of
      car out 1 electrial conduit inch using nut and bolts screw powerd by
      large tank dry nitrogen useing air inpack screw driver and inpack
      wrench .