Re: [Z_Scale] Z Animals

  • randy smidt
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 27, 2006
      Mister Dave, I checked at the show this past weekend and he was sold out. I believe this are cast from charm bracelot charms and Dan Stirpe tells me he has seen them on e-bay.

      Randy Smidt

      David George <dgeorge24619@...> wrote:
      Larry Donsbach got me some 2 dimensional farm animals from Germany that look OK in the spru. I have not tried to use them yet.
      On my layout I have Prieser horses and cows in z scale. Cows are a little large.
      My ELK herd is really N scale deer.
      I wish I had gottten some Elephants in Wash. D.C. as one of the D.C. Zscalers did. Maybe he would sell me a few for my circus scene.
      Mister Dave