GG1 pantographs

  • chris
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2006
      Good evening.

      Wonder if anyone can answer a curiosity I had just now
      and couldn't answer on my own.

      The first:
      -Did Marklin ever make siderod boxcab electric in Z?
      I know that Minitrix made the engine I am thinking of
      in N, here is the model (the N scale one...) that I am
      thinking of:
      http://www.reynaulds.com/Trix/temp.asp?item=12410

      Second: The pantographs on the new GG1 are really
      sharp, can you get them seperately? Anyone who might
      stock them in North America?

      Thanks
      Chris Mears
      Charlottetown, PEI

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • thomas cipelle
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2006
        chris you have the swiss and german crockdile and the smaller box swiss cab just a wonder to own watch run in z scale its nunber is 8851 the crock is 8856

        chris <orangegarage@...> wrote: Good evening.

        Wonder if anyone can answer a curiosity I had just now
        and couldn't answer on my own.

        The first:
        -Did Marklin ever make siderod boxcab electric in Z?
        I know that Minitrix made the engine I am thinking of
        in N, here is the model (the N scale one...) that I am
        thinking of:
        http://www.reynaulds.com/Trix/temp.asp?item=12410

        Second: The pantographs on the new GG1 are really
        sharp, can you get them seperately? Anyone who might
        stock them in North America?

        Thanks
        Chris Mears
        Charlottetown, PEI

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        G scale model train Ho scale model train Model train n scale Scale model train Z scale model train Z scale