Re: [Z_Scale] A Z scale lay out set up for fun and the kids

  • thomas cipelle
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27 11:52 AM
      the copper foil
      is 1/4 inch wide fold has self advsive to iti put it top train board so gravity have little or no effect we ran engines for 4hours both batterys and trans former no engine even got warm.i just put 2 strips down say AorB or say plus or minus it solders like dream added jumper wires go from foil to mtl track clips and if to foils crossed i used scotch tape as the inslator.

      Tom Fisher <tfisher10@...> wrote:
      I understand that (a) you got the copper foil at a
      stained glass shop, (b) the foil has an adhesive
      backing, and (c) copper foil will transmit
      electricty.

      I'm just trying to figure out how you used the copper
      foil for the electrical runs.