Re: DC Z-Bend Track - Great Train Expo in Upper Marlboro, MD

  • loren snyder
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2006
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, randy smidt <randy@...> wrote:

      > The longest train we ran was a hopper train with a mix of 50 some
      PennZee and FR hoppers. We ran mid-train helpers again, to the
      astonishment of those in the larger scales. They just can't believe
      that we can successfully run mid-train helpers without DCC.

      Randy,
      That has got to be the most rewarding aspect of running long
      trains.....the bigger boys just can't believe us "little" guys can do
      so much with Z scale.

      "Confounding the critics and loving every minute of it"