Re: Deleting Photos - suggestion

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 26, 2006
      Hi group,

      A long time ago, I made a suggestion to the moderators regarding the photo section. If we all agree to limit ourselves to a maximum of 10 images in a single album per member we should be able to self-manage our photo albums.

      Most albums contain only a couple of images and a few albums have 20 or more images. I agree with Michael that we should be able to discipline ourselves to delete images to make room for new uploads.

      I also repeat the suggestion that members take advantage of their Yahoo! account to store images in their personal photo area for free (30 megs each). Then place a link to their albums in Z_Scale's "Links" section.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan
      Only 5 weeks to go until the VECRR London Festival Adventure, April 1-2, 2006
      Sponsored by Exporail-the Canadian Railway Museum, Micro-Trains Line and Ztrack Magazine
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VECRR for more London Festival of Railway Modelling info.