Re: down sizing pictures

  • stamperdream@yahoo.ca
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3 9:51 AM
      You can get photo backdrops in Z scale from the following
      company:
      http://www.backdropwarehouse.com/StockPg.htm

      --- In z_scale@y..., orvl@n... wrote:
      > Any one know how I can down size pictures to Z-scale? What
      is the
      > percentage? Any help would be appreciated. Am starting my
      layout and
      > see pictures advertisements downsized HO---N but not to Z....
      Or is
      > there any company that deals in Z background?
    • D. A. Karp
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3 9:58 AM
        Any two-dimensional image (backdrops, billboards, sides of buildings, etc.)
        in HO scale can be scanned into your computer, reduced to 40% of its
        original size (87/220), and then re-printed. For N-scale, the images would
        be 73% of their original size (160/220).

        At 03:55 PM 5/3/2001 +0000, you wrote:
        > Any one know how I can down size pictures to Z-scale? What is the
        >percentage? Any help would be appreciated. Am starting my layout and
        >see pictures advertisements downsized HO---N but not to Z.... Or is
        >there any company that deals in Z background?

        http://www.creativelement.com/z/
      • D. A. Karp
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3 12:40 PM