down sizing pictures

  • orvl@norcalis.net
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2001
      Any one know how I can down size pictures to Z-scale? What is the
      percentage? Any help would be appreciated. Am starting my layout and
      see pictures advertisements downsized HO---N but not to Z.... Or is
      there any company that deals in Z background?
    • stamperdream@yahoo.ca
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2001
        You can get photo backdrops in Z scale from the following
        company:
        http://www.backdropwarehouse.com/StockPg.htm

        --- In z_scale@y..., orvl@n... wrote:
        > Any one know how I can down size pictures to Z-scale? What
        is the
        > percentage? Any help would be appreciated. Am starting my
        layout and
        > see pictures advertisements downsized HO---N but not to Z....
        Or is
        > there any company that deals in Z background?
      • D. A. Karp
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2001
          Any two-dimensional image (backdrops, billboards, sides of buildings, etc.)
          in HO scale can be scanned into your computer, reduced to 40% of its
          original size (87/220), and then re-printed. For N-scale, the images would
          be 73% of their original size (160/220).

          At 03:55 PM 5/3/2001 +0000, you wrote:
          > Any one know how I can down size pictures to Z-scale? What is the
          >percentage? Any help would be appreciated. Am starting my layout and
          >see pictures advertisements downsized HO---N but not to Z.... Or is
          >there any company that deals in Z background?

          http://www.creativelement.com/z/
        • D. A. Karp
          Message 4 of 4 , May 3, 2001