Re: FR Gunderson Husky-Stack Container Cars

  • Yuji Kuwabara
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2001
      Hello David,

      Very nice finished model, photographs and article.
      Especially, I have interest in your smooth paint finish.

      For complement, the RailArc web site has many prototype photographs.
      http://www.railarc.org/

      Also, there is intermodal model mailing list.
      modelintermodal@yahoogroups.com

      Regards.

      Yuji Kuwabara
    • M. Gottschalch
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2001
        David, I loved the article.

        You make it sound so easy I think even I can do it.
        --
        Manfred
      • D. A. Karp
        Message 3 of 6 , May 5, 2001
          I'd love to hear anyone else's experience with this car...

          -David

          At 01:01 PM 5/3/2001 -0400, you wrote:
          >David, I loved the article.
          >
          >You make it sound so easy I think even I can do it.
          >--
          >Manfred

          http://www.creativelement.com/z/
        • Scott A. Whitmire
          Message 4 of 6 , May 5, 2001
            At 5/5/01 10:05 AM, you wrote:
            >I'd love to hear anyone else's experience with this car...
            >
            >-David

            I'd love to have a couple of these, if I can get a sufficient
            variety of containers. Undecorated containers would be OK,
            too. If they're anything like the deLuxe Innovations cars
            in N scale, they would look great behind a couple (ouch!)
            of C44-9Ws.

            Scott Whitmire
            If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then
            programming must be the process of putting them in.