Re: Ztrack Affairs

  • jmac_han@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2001
      For once, I have received a magazine before everyone else! Got the
      April issue of Ztrack a little over a week ago.

      Have fun in Göppingen, Rob. We are expecting a full report. Don't
      make us wait for your article in Ztrack, you can always print your op-
      ed there ;-)

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey

      --- In z_scale@y..., ztrack@a... wrote:
      > Dear Ztrack Subscribers,
      >
      > First, please let me assure you that the March/April issue is in
      the mail.
      > Our distributor mailed out the issues over two weeks ago. It
      appears that no
      > one in the US has received their issue as of yet. Okay this makes
      me nervous.
      > Our Canadian and International subscribers have started getting
      their issues.
      > I am not sure what the delay is, but I have a bad feeling that the
      issues are
      > collecting dust somewhere.
      >
      > Next, the Ztrack corporate offices will be closed from Thursday,
      May 3, 2001

    • ddechamp71@yahoo.fr
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2001
        --- In z_scale@y..., ztrack@a... wrote:
        > Dear Ztrack Subscribers,
        >
        > First, please let me assure you that the March/April issue is in
        the mail.
        > Our distributor mailed out the issues over two weeks ago. It
        appears that no
        > one in the US has received their issue as of yet. Okay this makes
        me nervous.
        > Our Canadian and International subscribers have started getting
        their issues.
        > I am not sure what the delay is, but I have a bad feeling that the
        issues are
        > collecting dust somewhere.
        >
        > Next, the Ztrack corporate offices will be closed from Thursday,
        May 3, 2001
        > until Monday, May 14, 2001. During this time, I will be visiting
        the
        > Modellbahn Treff train show in Goeppingen, Germany. If you will be
        at the
        > show, please look for me and say hello! I will be easy to find. I
        will be the
        > one with the overwhelmed, glazed look in his eyes…
        >
        > Rob Kluz
        >
        > Ztrack Magazine
        > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
        > Dublin, OH 43016
        > Phone/Fax: (614) 764-1703
        > www.ztrack.com

        Rob, in our deep France, I have received the magazine about 5 to 6
        days ago.
        Cheers!
        Dominique de Champeaux
        Paris, France