Ztrack Affairs…

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2001
      Dear Ztrack Subscribers,

      First, please let me assure you that the March/April issue is in the mail.
      Our distributor mailed out the issues over two weeks ago. It appears that no
      one in the US has received their issue as of yet. Okay this makes me nervous.
      Our Canadian and International subscribers have started getting their issues.
      I am not sure what the delay is, but I have a bad feeling that the issues are
      collecting dust somewhere.

      Next, the Ztrack corporate offices will be closed from Thursday, May 3, 2001
      until Monday, May 14, 2001. During this time, I will be visiting the
      Modellbahn Treff train show in Goeppingen, Germany. If you will be at the
      show, please look for me and say hello! I will be easy to find. I will be the
      one with the overwhelmed, glazed look in his eyes…

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      Phone/Fax: (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com
    • jmac_han@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2001
        For once, I have received a magazine before everyone else! Got the
        April issue of Ztrack a little over a week ago.

        Have fun in Göppingen, Rob. We are expecting a full report. Don't
        make us wait for your article in Ztrack, you can always print your op-
        ed there ;-)

        Cheers,
        Jeffrey

      • ddechamp71@yahoo.fr
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2001
          --- In z_scale@y..., ztrack@a... wrote:
          > Dear Ztrack Subscribers,
          >
          > First, please let me assure you that the March/April issue is in
          the mail.
          > Our distributor mailed out the issues over two weeks ago. It
          appears that no
          > one in the US has received their issue as of yet. Okay this makes
          me nervous.
          > Our Canadian and International subscribers have started getting
          their issues.
          > I am not sure what the delay is, but I have a bad feeling that the
          issues are
          > collecting dust somewhere.
          >
          > Next, the Ztrack corporate offices will be closed from Thursday,
          May 3, 2001
          > until Monday, May 14, 2001. During this time, I will be visiting
          the
          > Modellbahn Treff train show in Goeppingen, Germany. If you will be
          at the
          > show, please look for me and say hello! I will be easy to find. I
          will be the
          > one with the overwhelmed, glazed look in his eyes…
          >
          > Rob Kluz
          >
          > Ztrack Magazine
          > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
          > Dublin, OH 43016
          > Phone/Fax: (614) 764-1703
          > www.ztrack.com

          Rob, in our deep France, I have received the magazine about 5 to 6
          days ago.
          Cheers!
          Dominique de Champeaux
          Paris, France