VEC 2001 travel plans: note correction to dates!

  • jmac_han@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
      Finally getting the correct dates straight in my head!

      The travel plans for the Val Ease Central this summer are as
      follows (always subject to change but things are firming up quite
      nicely)...

      July 7 - 8, 2001 GATS in Nashville, TN in the company of Terry
      Sutfin's PVDC

      July 13 - 15, 2001 NTS in St. Louis, MO in the company of Terry
      Sutfin's PVDC, the Dallas Z-Mod group, the Houston Z-Bend
      group and Ztrack and friends

      July 21 - 22, 2001 GATS in Grand Rapids, MI

      Note the correct confirmed dates for Grand Rapids (not July 28 -
      29 as previously reported, sorry).

      See you there!

      JRM