Re: [z_scale] Re: Share a ride to Komoka showing of VECRR in London Ontario?

  • DMackellar
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
      Well, I can't blame him either. The only reason we asked for a refundable deposit ($5) from displays is due to the fact we've had no-shows
      at several events in the past. As an example, we advertised an HO Modular group was going to be at one show and they didn't show, didn't
      call, or anything and we were left without a model railroad display. I'm going to suggest this proposal be dropped, or outlined better for
      future shows. If a display had a valid reason for not showing up and let us know, the deposit would have been returned as well. It's
      mainly for those who decide at the last minute not to show just because they don't want to.

      I wasn't really keen on the deposit idea, but got outvoted... :) Anywho, I'm planning on having some form of layout there myself(won't be
      any more than the track and trains), but we're also looking at a couple vendors with Z. Hopefully we can work things out for next year...

      Regards,
      Dan MacKellar