Re: R. Duncan's favourite Z engine on Cover page

  • trainman@texhoma.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2001
      Actually the 4-6-2 was my second Z-scale engine. The first was with
      that starter set (an 8864 0-C-0 diesel) which I happened onto at a
      garage sale. There is a third coming, but not until my birthday -
      the Marklin 88834 2-10-0 steam locomotive which I picked out at a
      recent train show.

      Rick

      --- In z_scale@y..., jmac_han@h... wrote:
      <snip>
      > His first Z locomotive was the Bavarian
      > State Railways 4-6-0 Pacific that is at the head of this freight
      > drag.
      <snip>