Re: New database: Z Clubs (ZClub92 questions?)

  • jmac_han@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28 5:37 AM
      Hi Dieter and other ZClub92 members,

      The Club database that we are trying to build contains a list of
      clubs that have operating layouts or modules.

      Although I am happy to list ZClub92, I was curious to know:

      1. if it sponsors a modular standard?
      2. organizes a club train meet?
      3. operates a club layout?

      This information would be useful for our database and for our
      general understanding of ZClub92.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey