Re: Share a ride to Komoka showing of VECRR in London Ontario?

  • rosewolf7@home.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2001
      Hi Jeffrey,

      Sorry to hear you won't display at the Komoka Museum show. I don't
      blame you for being annoyed. I hope you make it to the Grand Rapids
      GATS instead. It is about the same distance for me and on a better
      date. Thanks for letting me know!

      Cheers,

      - Rob Kornhauser
      (sharing wife's e-mail: rosewolf7@h...)