Distance Between Catenary Masts

  • jcubbin@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 26, 2001
      Hi All,

      Thanks for the alternating tip idea, I'll give it a try. As far as
      making the catenary functional, I've got a small board, 17" x 21" with
      3 individual loops with the highest about 10" off the base. The average
      length of each loop is about 45" so I'll only be running one locomotive
      per loop. I've already got my feeders (2 sets per loop, overkill but no
      harm) soldered to the underside of the rails so I'm covered on power.

      I'd like to play with the Marklin masts using more of a conventional
      wire as in the Harald Freudenreich photos.

      Thanks for the input

      John