For Sale....poll

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2001
      How about this.

      Why not make Friday "For Sale/Wanted" day on the
      z_scale group? That way members would have all
      weekend to reply to the postings. With all of the for
      sale/wanted postings appearing on one day it would be
      easier to scan the items listed and find what you
      need.

      Second, I have no problem with dealers or small
      manufactures posting a LIMITED number of items.

      Third, I have no problem with members announcing items
      that they have listed on ebay...in fact, I WOULD FIND
      THIS VERY HELPFUL

      Fourth, I believe that a Friday for sale/wanted day is
      be a very valuable service that would attract new
      members. For many of us, used Marklin z items are
      hard to find.

      Fifth, Friday could also be announcement day. For
      example: There will be a meeting of all Marklin Z
      users in Colorado in the telephone booth on the corner
      of Colfax and Sheridan next Saturday. (there are not a
      lot of Z users in Colorado);-))

      Now, if the group decides to enact a Friday "For
      Sale/Wanted" day. I will do my part and do the
      promotion for it.

      Bill

      Bill

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/