Pullman Standard PS 2 Hoppers

  • de Champeaux
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 2, 2006
      For those who don't know what a Pullman Standard PS2 Hopper is, here
      is a sample (in Horribly Oversized scale....):

      <http://www.cchobbies.com/hoscale/freightcars/freighthtm/htmphotoes/932
      -5402.jpg>

      Dominique
    • loren snyder
      Message 2 of 21 , Feb 2, 2006
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "de Champeaux" <ddechamp71@...> wrote:

        > For those who don't know what a Pullman Standard PS2 Hopper is, here
        > is a sample (in Horribly Oversized scale....):
        >
        > <http://www.cchobbies.com/hoscale/freightcars/freighthtm/htmphotoes/932
        > -5402.jpg>
        >
        > Dominique

        Your site isn't working Dominique......that or my computer is having a
        bad hair day.

        Loren
      • de Champeaux Dominique
        Message 3 of 21 , Feb 2, 2006
          <http://www.cchobbies.com/hoscale/freightcars/freighthtm/htmphotoes/932-5402.jpg>

          Loren, I tried to put my link between carets as it's
          endless... Usually the carets work, so I try again.

          Please try above.

          Dominique

        • Loren Snyder
          Message 4 of 21 , Feb 2, 2006
            Working like a charm Dominique!!
            Thanks,

            > Loren, I tried to put my link between carets as it's
            > endless... Usually the carets work, so I try again.
            >
            > Please try above.
            >
            > Dominique
          • Don
            Message 5 of 21 , Feb 2, 2006
              Bad hair day. Cut and past the two lines and it works fine

              Don
              Akron, Ohio - USA

              > For those who don't know what a Pullman Standard PS2 Hopper is, here
              > is a sample (in Horribly Oversized scale....):

              <http://www.cchobbies.com/hoscale/freightcars/freighthtm/htmphotoes/932
              > -5402.jpg>
              >
              > Dominique

              Your site isn't working Dominique......that or my computer is having a
              bad hair day.

            • miked_r
              Message 6 of 21 , Feb 2, 2006
                Robert,

                I think your wife is the MOST happy the 70 ton hopper project wound down!

                As a proud owner of a set of 3 that came RTR, I can only say they are
                beautiful works of art that I love to run. People were very impressed
                this past weekend at the Amherst Show.

                Michael