RE: [Z_Scale] NEW BODY STYLE AT MICRO-TRAINS.

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 2, 2006
      --- Joe DAmato <shipsure2003@...> a écrit :

      > Sorry for shouting but I've been wanting to let
      > everyone in on this for
      > a long time...now that the Blast Faxes have gone out
      > I can announce
      > that we are going to release the Z Scale Pullman
      > Standard PS2 2 Bay
      > Hopper very soon, It will have two road numbers
      > released at the same
      > time. More info tomorrow...
      >
      > Joe
      > MTL

      Mmmhhh....Mmmmmhhhhhhh......MMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

      Dominique

    • de Champeaux
      Message 2 of 21 , Feb 2, 2006
        For those who don't know what a Pullman Standard PS2 Hopper is, here
        is a sample (in Horribly Oversized scale....):

        <http://www.cchobbies.com/hoscale/freightcars/freighthtm/htmphotoes/932
        -5402.jpg>

        Dominique
      • loren snyder
        Message 3 of 21 , Feb 2, 2006
          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "de Champeaux" <ddechamp71@...> wrote:

          > For those who don't know what a Pullman Standard PS2 Hopper is, here
          > is a sample (in Horribly Oversized scale....):
          >
          > <http://www.cchobbies.com/hoscale/freightcars/freighthtm/htmphotoes/932
          > -5402.jpg>
          >
          > Dominique

          Your site isn't working Dominique......that or my computer is having a
          bad hair day.

          Loren
        • de Champeaux Dominique
          Message 4 of 21 , Feb 2, 2006
            <http://www.cchobbies.com/hoscale/freightcars/freighthtm/htmphotoes/932-5402.jpg>

            Loren, I tried to put my link between carets as it's
            endless... Usually the carets work, so I try again.

            Please try above.

            Dominique

          • Loren Snyder
            Message 5 of 21 , Feb 2, 2006
              Working like a charm Dominique!!
              Thanks,

              > Loren, I tried to put my link between carets as it's
              > endless... Usually the carets work, so I try again.
              >
              > Please try above.
              >
              > Dominique
            • Don
              Message 6 of 21 , Feb 2, 2006
                Bad hair day. Cut and past the two lines and it works fine

                Don
                Akron, Ohio - USA

                > For those who don't know what a Pullman Standard PS2 Hopper is, here
                > is a sample (in Horribly Oversized scale....):

                <http://www.cchobbies.com/hoscale/freightcars/freighthtm/htmphotoes/932
                > -5402.jpg>
                >
                > Dominique

                Your site isn't working Dominique......that or my computer is having a
                bad hair day.

              • miked_r
                Message 7 of 21 , Feb 2, 2006
                  Robert,

                  I think your wife is the MOST happy the 70 ton hopper project wound down!

                  As a proud owner of a set of 3 that came RTR, I can only say they are
                  beautiful works of art that I love to run. People were very impressed
                  this past weekend at the Amherst Show.

                  Michael