FT Hoppers

  • Tom Fisher
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      Just received my order of FT's new Arco, BN, and UP
      cylindrical hoppers.

      They're absolutely gorgeous.

      In addition, each car in the 2 pack has a separate
      road number.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • GordonWerner
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
        I wish MTL followed this plan with the husky stack cars ...

        Wit the cylindrical hoppers there will be 4-6 different road numbers (if not more) that will
        be released 2 at a time as they sell out ...

        unique road number are a good thing ... especially if they are "readable" from a distance