Re: [Z_Scale] MTL Web Site Down

  • randy smidt
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      Joe, isn't this the second month in a row that this happened right when the new releases were coming out? Maybe there are too many Z scalers trying to check out the new releases and the system is getting overloaded. ;-)

      Randy
      PS - Did you see my question to Anthony on the CN boxcar scheme? Is it the "noodle" or the earlier scheme?

      Joe DAmato <shipsure2003@...> wrote:
      Sorry guys, we are having problems out here. We are working on it as
      fast as we can.

      Joe
      MTL