Re: [Z_Scale] RE: March '06 Model Railroader - something's missing

  • randy smidt
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2006
      Actually, it was last weekend, but he may be back for more. ;-)

      I'm sure it will make it to print some day, but who knows when.

      For those interested, the DCC is working now. It actually ended up being a computer hardware failure that caused the problems at NTS rather problems with the DCC system.

      Randy

      Joe Krepps <occupant@...> wrote:
      My apologies if someone (Randy? Rob?) has already mentioned this but
      Paul Dolkos from Model Railroader will be at Rob Allbritton's to shoot a
      story, this coming Saturday. Not sure when it will be published.

      If you're not familiar with Rob's new, _massive_, show stopping Z-scale
      layout, Google it or pick up a Z-Track magazine (forget which issue).

      I can't wait!! :)

      Joe <-subscribes to MR

      G scale model train Ho scale model train Model train n scale Scale model train Z scale model train Z scale