Auto ship MTL releases

  • Aaron Poscovsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 8:12 AM
      Hello:
      I am new to the group, I have a model train store in Houston, Texas.
      Started June 2002, and stock Z and N scale Micro-Train Line items.
      Also, going to sell AZL items also I
      have about many Z scalers so I keep instock items for. If you
      become a regular customer of AJ Model Trains, you will have the Z
      scale MTL on hold for you. Each month I place the releases on my
      website. And N and Z scalers order from the website, or email me.
      I sell at a fair market price and shipping is only $4.85 up to 4 cars.
      Shipping on Locos are $7.85 due to I ship with insurance.
      Thank you,
      Aaron Poscovsky
      www.ajmodeltrain.com