Re: Fwd: RE: [Z_Scale] March '06 Model Railroader - something's missing

  • randy smidt
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      Interesting idea ED. Would definitely get more attention that way.

      I think it would only be considered conspiracy if they were conspiring to do something illegal. All advertising on the same page wouldn't be illegal, just smart.

      Randy

      Edward Scullin <sculline@...> wrote:
      I also subscribe not for Z news, but for the articles on other model related themes.
      One thing I have noticed is the full page ad for S scale things. It looks like a bunch of S scale
      manufacturers have gotten together and pooled their advertising to get a bigger splash. I have no
      idea if is would work for the Z scale community but it might be worth thinking about. Don't know
      if there would be any legal (conspiracy, collusion) implications.
      just my $.02 worth.
      Ed Scullin

      SNIP

      And their customer
      > base is mainly HO and N. I think even S scalers should
      > argue against the lack of their newbies in this
      > magazine's columns.

      SNIP